CRWV is breaking down to all-time lows and leading the market lower: lower highs, below Thursday's low, 15% bond yields signaling insolvency risk, and a $39 HSBC target. It can't catch a bid; he expects harsh pullbacks, is not buying, would short rallies, and doubts it can stabilize to lift the market.
Jump to any passage
Core weave trading below 60 and investors trying to figure out where this market goes next.
coreweave now trading down below 60 5860. Um, I put that bare call spread on. I think I did that with you guys in the morning between 9:30 and 10, the 6871. Um, so that's looking good.
but it does seem like coreweave is lock step and barrel in with this market right now.
Corewave, I think, is the biggest story. This is, this is breaking down. Let's take a look at coreweave and really analyze. So, let's take a look at Corewave for year to date. Wow. Ew.
So, the bonds on Core Weave, I was talking to someone yesterday and the bonds on Core are trading, you could get 15% on your money if Core stays in business, which is crazy. Um, right.
That means some people think there's a real risk.
Corweave drew fresh scrutiny on debt, financing costs, and earnings durability as HBC said market expectations look too high and set a $39 price target.
Oh, there we go. Now they're piling on, right? Wow. $39 price. So the 52- week low is here. We're below the 52- week low. Um, so the real question is, what's the lowest this has ever been?
Where did it IPO? October 20th, 2025, 137. It's down to 58. They really sold this to the public.
You know, this I think if this stock starts to fall apart, if this stock starts to break down, the market's going to follow because that's that's the story. That's the risk in AI.
That's when like because at the end of the day, if this becomes a problem, it becomes a problem for everyone because all the money flows securely.
you know um so we really got to keep an eye on this especially as it sits at a 52- week low. Uh, you know, very important.
so core is a weather formar. Deanna, I think so. Uh what do you guys think? Doesn't that make sense? Like the whole risk right now is that coreweave is going to have a problem.
They're that they could become insolvent. Like I asked some people, I'm like, "Would you buy the bonds at 15%." They're like, "I don't know." Right?
and so because that's the name in focus, I every time the market ticks down, core ticking down. I'll tell you that much. When the market goes up, Corweave's going up. I'm not fast enough to know which is which, but they are in stride with each other right now.
But coreweave, coreweave is at the lowest it's ever been and now it's in unknown territory. So now it has to have a bottoming process. Um, you know, so we could see more down.
Um, now coreweave though, coreweave is going to be a little bit different. Coreweave is going to be a little bit different because on Thursday, and this is what I this is what I want to notice, right?
Because if it is leading the market, then it tells us where the other ones can go. On Thursday, it hit a low of 5951, a high of 6976. Yesterday I hit a high of 6592. So So it's making it's making lower highs.
That is not good. On the way down it's now below now we've breached below that Thursday. We're below our Thursday low on core. So the whole market is not below the Thursday low but different stocks are.
Most active spies, Q's, Cororeweave, DJT, Micron, Tesla, SpaceX, the usual suspects. We got to look at SpaceX again. Nvidia,
I'm looking for lower lows and I'm watching core weave to lead the market because that's below the Thursday low. Um, and you know, like I I've been talking to my buddies like, would you buy the bonds at 15%.
And like, I don't know. And and you're getting 15% if they stay in business. And people are like, I would you put up a hundred grand to make 15 grand that coreweave stays in business, right?
Okay, wait. Coreweave down 56% from its peak.
let's see. All right, coreweave. Wait, what are they saying about corewave? Let me listen.
I mean this stock is this is the story. We are watching the story right here with Cororeweave. You know that is the story.
I don't hate it though. I just want to watch Corweave. That's the news, you know. That is the news.
Corit. Weave it alone.
I do have corewave puts. I have the 55 puts I bought for $135. They're trading at 74 cents. I wonder where they're going to open down three. Probably right back at A135.
Corweave has not come back. coreweave
I just want to watch Core Weeb and see what goes on with it.
A little core weave premove right now. Be very careful.
I want to watch core weave on the open and the cues with one minute to go.
Core weave through its lows.
The battle is on with Cororeweave.
leave that alone. Corewave. Yeah, it came down. Maybe that was the play. Five puts in Corewave. core weave lower.
I mean, if core continues to break down, that's not going to be good for the market. sold one of my core puts for $138. the retest would be 707, right?
Retest retest on the cues would be 707, but they're they're charging 76 cents for those. That's that's a real number. And then if it gets down there, it stalls and that what would that premium be by the time it hits it?
I don't know. Sooner it could go to like 225 later it would be like 20 cents. Does that make sense? Like if you bought these for 78 cents, if we tanked right away, they could go like 220, 230 if we dropped a couple points, like four points, five points.
But if we tanked at the end of the day, these could be worth 20 cents.
So core coming back up.
core weave. Um, I don't want this. I want that. There we go. All right, Cory sitting right at that 5735 low, right above it. Wow.
I mean, they do not like this stock right now. I just sold some more at a $160.
So, I just put on what did I do? Put on a bear call spread in the cues for 59 cents. I hate the riskreward on that trade. looking bad. All right, whatever. Stupid trading the cues.
Made 70 bucks. How much were those sevens? Yeah. 78 cents. Another$120 dollar 30.50. Probably would have been a good trade. And I think it's connected to Corewave.
I think Coree is the is the key. You know, they're selling they're selling into this 70750 on the cues is the low from Thursday. That's the one I'd be worried about.
see now watch corewave 5723 low. If it starts to stabilize and I wonder if I could get that move in the cues, but I do have that level of 707 as the one I like.$132. Those options would have been worth 60 cents.
We almost would have doubled our puts if we bought them in the morning.
I'm watching Core Weave though. If Cororeweave starts to hold, then I would expect the market hold. Right now, Core We sitting just above its lows.
yeah, I'm not going to buy I I actually think corewave needs to stabilize for the market to stabilize. Like I think corewave is leading the market right now. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think he rallied with coreweave on its lows.
And I don't think Core Weave is going to rally, which means I don't think the market's going to rally.
that market's down on concerns of AI data centers, coreweave specifically. Corewave's at a low. It's looking very weak. It can't even really catch a bid so much this morning. And so, if it can't rally, then the market can't rally.
Now, if it gets above 58, maybe the cues will go above 712. I do think it's leading the market.
Yeah, look at Cor. It's just it can't catch a breath. And I don't think the market can rally without it. I really don't.
All right, Cory's stabilizing a little bit. I'm certainly not buying it. I don't think this is a dip buying market. I hope it goes up a little bit more so I could short it.
off the core weave coming back off the 58. You know, it's all tying together now. I bought them for 73 cents, sold them for 85 cents. This is how I should be trading. Just very in and out.
You know, I don't think we're going to tank here. Got four more contracts to 707 puts core 5763. It didn't hold. I I do think we're going to sell all the rallies today.
We're below the Thursday low in Coreweave.
Corweave calls look like a donation at this point. I think I think we want to go lower. I'm okay missing out on a rally, right? See, Cory's coming back a little bit,
core weave coming back a little bit. They want to give us a mini rally here in this. Definitely not chasing rallies either. I keep one of my core puts for the rest of the week. Have the bear call on coreweave. scalp the cues
Watch Corey though. I think it's going to have harsh pullbacks.
Cory 59.
Sorry. Let's see. Cory 58 and change.
core weave 59
What this channel has said about $CRWV
Benzinga has 3 calls on this stock; only the adjacent ones are shown.